- You Are Here:
- Provo City
- Provo City Government
- Parks & Recreation
- Parks and Trails
- Volunteer Opportunities
Looking for a great way to contribute and get connected to your community?
- Trail clearing and building
- Raking leaves and general clean-up at each park and at the cemetery
- Planting flowers and shrubs
- Repair and painting park benches
- Cleaning out leaves and weeds from along fence lines and paths
- Painting / staining, and sealing pavilions
- Removing weeds and non-native trees from various hillsides
- Tree and flower planting (seasonal)
Clearing out dead branches from the river
- Repeatable / Annual Service Projects
COMCAST CARES DAY
Every year, Comcast chooses organizations to work with, to help better their community. This year, they have chosen Provo City Parks.
We will need assistance with the landscaping on two I-15 off-ramps (University Avenue and Center Street). These volunteers for these two areas need to be 18 years old or older. We need roughly 50 volunteers for each location.
If you are interested in participating, whether as an individual, or better yet, a group, we'd love to have you! This project starts at 8AM and ends at 12PM.
MAY 11th FLOWER PLANTING
We need 18 year olds or older to pull weeds out of the median between 900 W and 600 W Center Street. We need roughly 20 to 30 volunteers for this location. We start at 8AM, ending at 12PM.
- Acceptable / Unacceptable List
- Eagle Scout Handbook
- Fillable Eagle Scout Pamphlet